Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

3B6 en Avril

Recommended Posts


3B6 - The Polish expedition to Agalega [425DXN 823] is on hold: "we will decide on March 15 whether it is postponed only or rather cancelled", Witek, SP9MRO says. "The decision is due to enormous costs of the expedition that have much exceeded the estimated budget". All of the contributions received so far are being refunded. Due to all of that, expedition's members are checking the possibility to postpone it until the 4th term of 2007 unless it collides with September's expedition to St. Brandon


Tant pis, mais il y en aura une autre à l'Automne prochain.... ;)


PS : Déso, j'ai pas trouvé l'info en Français...bouh !

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...