Sign in to follow this  
F5AGB

1B1AB

F5AGB

1B1AB est actif depuis peu (a cet instant sur 14037) depuis la partie de Chypre occupée par la Turquie. Si l'on regarde son call sur QRZ.COM on trouve ça (désolé pour ceux qui ne lisent pas l'Anglais):

To Whom It May Concern,

My part of the Island may not be internationally recognized, but according to the rules of the land that I am residing in I am a legitimate and qualified Radio operator who has passed all the necessary exams and tests in accordance with my governments rules and regulations. So my ability and right to operate as a ham here is not less than anyone else in this world. I am not a pirate as some people believe. If you wish to check the validity of my license you may get in touch with the TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATION.

According to the Universal Human Rights Agreement, every person has the right to communicate freely. Even when someone is arrested or detained, they are given the opportunity to call his/her lawyer or his/her family on their behalf?.

Some people are trying to undermine the well known rule of ham cooperation. NO politics should be involved in ham radio! Being a Turkish Cypriot was not my choice. No one had given me the right to select my citizenship? I just happened to be born here in TRNC, (Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus) and I am very proud of this. Enjoying this hobby, should be my natural right and freedom as well as anyone else living on this planet. The 1B prefix has been included in the DXCC directory book of the RSGB with the explanation that it is not internationally recognized (yet?) and is being used by other hams in the North part of Cyprus. Thank you for reading MY side of the story.

Regards, 73's de....Soyer. 1B1AB

Qu'en penser ? Pirate ou pas ?

73, Bruno

Edited by F5AGB

F5IN

bonsoir..

je l' ai qso avant hier sur 20m en cw..

il m' "envoyé" qsl via eQSL.cc

compte tenu que le "gestionnaire de "eQSL.cc" demande des justificatifs de la licence ( on peut tjrs envoyé un faux) , je ne pense pas que ce soit un "pirate"..

73's

bon trafic

73's

f5in

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f5in

F6EYB

bonsoir

Ce que je peux dire c'est que :

1/ Dans la liste des préfixes attribués par l'UIT Chypre se voit attribuer les préfixes 5BA à 5BZ et C4A à C4Z (si mes infos sont bien à jour).

2/ Il n'est pas reconnu dans le DXCC.

3/ en chiffre 1 (DXCC pas UIT) seuls apparaissent 1A et 1S(également 9M)

4/ cela fait déja quelques mois que je l'entend régulièrement, maintenant autorisé ou pas je ne sais pas.

5/ De mon point de vue pour l'instant à considérer comme S1AB (sealand) et quelques autres.

Jan

Pirate,pas plus que nous certainement !

Mais pas reconnu par l'arrl pour le dxcc, c'est certain !

73 Bruno